Sunday, June 12, 2011

An Embarrassing Matter

It is known to us that if a famous star is wearing the same cloth with another star when she is walking the red carpet, which I think is so embarrassing. 5 Hot mens casual shirts Charm in December Next day, major newspaper headlines will publish this embarrassing matter. 6 Points about business shirts You Have to Comprehend You know, it is the most taboo matter in the entertainment industry, however, in my view, even if you are ordinary masses, encountering the same matter, you will also feel embarrassed, not to mention those stars. How to Shop Right free press release directory list in for June
By the way, have you encountered the same matters? If you don't have, you can't understand the embarrassing feeling, because I meet the same thing. As we all know, now, more and more young people prefer holding different kinds of parties to celebrate the coming new year. The time of last year, my friends had planned to hold a new year party to celebrate the coming day, and they also invited me to attend. When I received the news, I was so excited that I decided to wear the new skirt which I bought when the skirt store was discounting. At the same time, I began to imagine that I was the focus of attention at the party, which seemed like the princess in fairy tale, that time, I was lost in self fantasy. However, until the day came, when I came into the gate of the party, at first sight, I found that one of my friends was wearing the same skirt, I felt too embarrassed to attend the party, at that moment, I turned and walked away. That day, on my way to home, I felt terrible, as soon as I came back to home, I climbed my bed to sleep. After that, I only made up a white lie and told them that I had a bad cold that day. In addition, I felt sorry to them. What an embarrassing matter it was!
In a word, in the key, I always meet some unlucky matters, as a result, sometimes I feel depressed. By the way, so far, have such embarrassing matters happened on you or your friends, if you have, you can share with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment