Sunday, July 31, 2011

Shanghai Flights — My Trusted and Favorite Flights


 Adornment of shanghai flights
Nowadays, more and more people would like to take a plane instead of take a train to the famous tourist attractions, for travelling by air will not only help them save a lot of time, and the service of air hostess of the big airlines is better than the service of train attendant. What to Dress to Band? Band - the Best Choice However, some people who usually go travelling by train, knowing that the train announcer also will introduce some basic information about the destination to their passengers during the journey, and the service of train attendants seems pretty good, therefore, they don’t agree with the people who believe travelling by air is better than by train. 10 Most Glamorous Wardrobe Staples: shanghai tour From my point of view, obviously most people, not matter they take the train or plane to go travelling, would like to know more information about the destination where they are going to do some sightseeing and they also wants to enjoy the best service during the journey. Autumn Original Image of great wall of china
 
As a person who loves travelling very much, usually will spend one or two months to travel some beautiful places every year, for travelling can broaden my horizon and bring me a lot of fun, what’s the best is, helping me release the huge press of life and work. Follow Easy Tips to Look Great With beijing hotels from Celebrities Although travelling by train sometimes will help me save some money on my trip expenditure, as a matter of fact, I more prefer to go travelling by air, and the flights that I often take are Shanghai flights. What is Best for Gardening Lovers? Florid Around the World Travel ! Why am I so fond of Shanghai flights? There are mainly three reasons.
 
The first reason is that every time I chose them to go travelling, I could enjoy the best service provided by their beautiful and smart Shanghai flight attendants on the plane. For example, one time I took one of its flights to Tokyo, as soon as I got on the plane, one of the beautiful air hostesses headed to me and leaded me to my seat with a lovely smile immediately. After I was seated, she took out a drink list and gave it to me, waiting for my order still with a lovely smile, which made me felt very comfortable. The second reason that I love Shanghai fights not because their best service but for their best facilities. As far I as can remember, there are MP3 players, Mini TVs, books and magazines on the seat of each flight for passengers to use. Besides, the seats are made of the best cottons and furs of each flight, which are comfortable for sitting. Last but not the least reason that I prefer Shanghai flights is they can provide some useful tourism information to their passengers during the journey, which help their passengers have a some understanding of some famous tourist attractions.
 
In a word, not matter now or in the near future, if Shanghai flights do not change their flight routes, I will always choose it to take me to my dreaming beautiful sightseeing places, for I trust Shanghai flights and will support it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment